Many of you know how crazy I am about scrapbooking, and also technology! I love scrapbooking the old fashioned paper way, digitally, and even hybrid (combing a little of both!) So recently, when I found out that Close to My Heart was offering to throw in a Cricut bundle with new consultant sign-ups, I couldn’t resist!
The special Close to My Heart (CTMH) Cricut bundles are packed full with each cartridge having 700 images, 3 coordinating stamp sets, and 2 coordinating sheets of white chipboard embellishments! Because I love to share good things with you, I would be remiss if I didn’t tell YOU about the great deal going on until April 30th. Until the end of April, you can join Close to My Heart for $99, and select a free Cricut bundle (normally $99 alone!). That means you are getting over $408 of retail product for just $99. So what’s the catch? There is none!
You will have from now until the end of September to decide exactly what you want to do with Close to My Heart — whether you want to continue as a hobbiest to receive the discount, or you want to build your business, or it’s not anything you want to continue with. It’s all up to you, no foul, no harm!
The company has both fantastic products and customer service! You are not required to keep inventory, so it is easy to get started with the new consultants kit!
- Spring/Summer Consultant Kit is only $99 plus shipping and tax (about $124)
- It includes over $300 worth of “real” product…inks, multiple stamp sets, 3 acrylic blocks, stamp cleaner and scrubber, several embellishment packs, trim, adhesive, liquid glass, inking sponge,printed chipboard, 2 design book and more
- PLUS your choice of 1 CTMH Cricut Cartridge Bundle: ART PHILOSOPHY, ARTISTE OR ARTBOOKING that includes 3 matching stamp sets and 2 sheets of white chipboard embellishments
- You do NOT have a quota for April, May, June so enjoy your kit, start showing friends and family the products and see if you have people interested in ordering from you as a CTMH Consultant
- If you or anyone wants to order they can do so online through your free CTMH website you get and product ships directly to them so you don’t even have to deliver anything …remember you get a 22% on all orders placed including your own.
- If you want to continue being a Consultant you have a $300 quota each quarter to meet…your first quarter is July, August, September (that’s only $100 a month and easy to do if you try).
- If you don’t sell $300 total for July, August and September then at end of September you stop being a consultant automatically and get to keep all your kit …
So it is totally worth it to give CTMH a try….and join my team of consultants and I will help you in anyway I can while we have fun!
Why join my group?
- You will receive a free “Whisper to Go” (that’s a project pdf instructions for the cartridge you selected when you join -courtesy of Cara Mlller)
- You will receive a free monthly exclusive project pdf with color photos and detailed instruction for a different project designed by me using one of the CTHM Cricut Cartridges including a Cricut Craft Room and Design Space file
- You get access to our private CTMH Team Facebook group to learn more tips and techniques using your CTMH products OR help growing your own CTMH team
- You will be able to enter a monthly drawing for a PRIZE in our private CTMH Facebook group
- You will be able to have fun using our CTMH products and sharing our projects and ideas
How to sign up:
SIGN UP TODAY (OR ANYTIME APRIL 1-APRIL 30TH) @ kristiesloan.ctmh.com Sign Up is easy. You can do everything electronically by going to my website:
- Go to kristiesloan.ctmh.com
- Click on “Opportunities,” select “Be a Consultant,” the click “Let’s get started.”
- It’ll take you into the application.
- It should only take less than 5 minutes to complete the application.
- You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail from CTMH within a few days (and sometimes immediately), at which time you’ll have access to the website (with the username and password you selected on the application). You will receive your kit in about 1 week!
I will be notified you signed up and will send you an invite to the CTMH Facebook Group and help you get started. Let me know what questions you have…I hope you will consider ordering the Spring/Summer Consultant kit and join me on this new CTMH venture and have fun doing it with me.
What’s in the Spring/Summer new consultant kit:
- Read Me First Letter
- Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Books (qty. 10)
- Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25)
- Customer Order Forms (qty. 25)
- Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
- Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1127)
- Petite Perks™ Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2028)
- Reflections™ Scrapbook Program (9037)
- Originals Card Confidence Program™ (9036)
- Workshops on the Go™ Skylark Scrapbooking Kit (G1072)
- Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements (X7177C)
- Skylark B&T Duos™ Bulk Paper (BULK322)
- Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers (BULK340)
- Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)
- Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2195)
- Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2118)
- Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2173)
- My Acrylix™ Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set (E1028)
- My Acrylix™ True to Life Stamp Set (C1575)
- My Acrylix™ Believe in Yourself Stamp Set (C1574)
- 3″ × 3″ My Acrylix™ Block (Y1006)
- 4″ × 5″ My Acrylix™ Block (Y1012)
- 2″ × 6½” My Acrylix™ Block (Y1010)
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
- My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
- My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner (1778)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512)
- Sponge (Z697)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- and Cello Bags (qty. 25) (W1152)
Check out the handbooks for each one of the CTMH Cricut cartridges.