If you’re like a lot of us, there are far more cards ready for females than for the men in your life. Here is a quick card that was made with the Timberline paper packet. I love the wood look of one of the papers and the outdoor theme.
With just a few simple cuts of paper, this card went together quickly.
- Base of card – 8.5″ x 5.5″ folded in half
- Decorative paper for front – 5.25″ x 4″ – inked on edges
- Wood look strip for border strip – 1″ x 5.25″ – inked on edges
- Thin strip with text – 1/2″ x 5.25″ – inked on edges
- Circle of decorative paper – 1.25″ – inked on edges
- Circle of plain paper to stamp greeting – 1″ – inked on edges
- Hemp twine for bow
- Small stamp for greeting
- Ink pad to distress edges
- Liquid Glass for glossy effect on stamped greeting
The stamped greeting circle was adhered using foam dimensionals to lift it up a little bit, and Liquid Glass was used to give it a glossy finish.
The text strip was a “zip strip” from the top of one of the decorative papers. I love how they give you a little something extra on some of the pages!
This is a perfect paper pack to have on hand for a more masculine look, or if you have anyone who enjoys outdoor activities such a camping, fishing, or hiking! The catalog will soon be changing with new items, so grab a pack of this while it’s still available! Click here to shop the Timberline collection.