Although this site is about much more than scrapbooking, I do talk about it often! If you come to my site for other ideas, I hope you will see the value in the variety of things offered here. My hope is that you find things that inspire you or prompt you to want to try something new. Even if you don’t scrapbook, you can find something about a scrapbook layout that may inspire you in other ways. For instance:
- You may look at a color scheme in a new way and use it in your next creation.
- A layout may give you an idea for a smaller version to translate to a card layout.
- The embellishments may remind you of stamps you could use in a new way.
- The combination of papers, embellishments, quotes or word art may spark an idea for a mixed media or art journal page.
It’s all about the journey and having FUN! So if you see several posts about one thing or another, I urge to check back, because we’ll be on to something else soon.
Here is a 2-page layout with a back to school theme. You could even use this as a beginning and end of the school year layout, or anything in between. It was created with Studio J, using:
- Kit: (School/Friends) Class Act
- Pattern: (4-photo) Backstage
- Kit Mix: 6
Join us for Studio J Live! to see pages done right before your eyes! Here is how this page was created.
Get started on your own digital layouts now!
Until next time!