What have you done with the photos you have taken over the past several months? Why not save your photos where you can see them and share them?
If you are like the majority of people, they are digital images and are living on your camera’s memory card, the cameral roll in your phone, or they have been transferred to live on your computer. If that’s exactly where your images are, are you getting a chance to view them and enjoy them; or share them with others? Even share them with those who are in the photos? If, ‘Yes,’ then I bow and applaud your actions!
If not, I would like to invite you to join me in getting some memories onto pages we can view and share! This will be a monthly event, and to get this party started, I am offering to share 7-double page layouts, which include the cut dimensions and layout instructions, all for the low cost of…. FREE!
Register for the club workshop and you’ll receive the cutting instructions. Then, on Sunday afternoon, October 9th, you can join me for an online LIVE event and we’ll put our pages together! The event will be recorded so don’t feel like you miss out if you can’t attend live. The vibrant colors in the Adventure Fundamentals paper pack will be perfect for putting together summer memories! We’ll push through October with our scrapbooking, and also have our October LIVE event at the end of October.
You could use the cut instructions on coordinating papers you have, or follow along with me and, with just a few supplies, have as close to a done-for-you scrapbook as you can get!
To make it easy to follow along, future workshops will be sent to you after you have ordered the Close to My Heart paper packs we will be using. You may order each month separately, or all at once. It’s up to you! However, should your order reach $150, be sure and let me know before you place your order, so that you can receive Hostess credit!
We will be using these Close To My Heart products for this first September workshop:
- (Z3253) Adventure Fundamentals patterned paper
- (Z3264) Good Life Complements
- (1385) White Daisy Cardstock (19 sheets)
- (X5762) Lagoon Cardstock (1 Sheet) or use other coordinating solid color
- (Z1985) Gold Shimmer Trim
- (Z2012) Gold Sequins
You will also need your basic supplies:
- Paper trimmer
- Tape runner / Adhesive
- Foam Tape or squares
- Corner Rounder
- Small scissors
To use the suggested Close To My Heart products order right away! The LIVE workshop info will be sent with your cutting instructions, and you’ll have email reminders closer to that day.
Artful Adventures Scrapbook Club
How to Join:
- Order your products from my Close To My Heart online shop for each month you wish to participate (anyone may join us for September – just register below)
- Order by the 15th of the month to allow shipping and cutting time!
What You Get:
- Full Color Instructions with (7) Double Page Layouts, with easy cutting guides so you don’t waste paper. These will be sent around the 15th of the month
- LIVE Online Class towards the end of each month to watch the layouts being assembled, answer your questions and inspire you to get your layouts done and in an album
- LIVE Class Recording available for playback anytime
Imagine completing 7 double page layouts each month!
Even if you haven’t completed any this year, you can finish the year with 28 double page layouts if you join us each month!
Supplies for our October Workshop (7-double page layouts):
- CTMH Rustic Home Fundamentals paper
- Glacier Cardstock – partial pack will be used now, and again in November workshop
- CTMH Memo Fundamentals paper
- All Together Complements
- Rustic Home Ribbon Pack
- Rose Gold Foil Tape (Optional)
Optional October Workshop– Jeepers Creepers:
Supplies for November Workshop (7-double page layouts):
Supplies for December Workshop (7-double page layouts):
Cheers to YOUR Artful Adventures,